Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2016, 04:22 PM   #6138
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
"Mark threw a pick in the red zone; we can't do that," Kubiak said.

Pubes better quickly acclimate himself to the harsh reality....which is Sanchez being his starting QB. Heard he lost his grip on the ball, on another play, too. Just Buttfumble being Buttfumble....

I can already hear the enthusiasm slowly draining away...and the Donko-tard mantra "we dont even need a starting QB" beginning to flip. You can only hide a dead body for so long...before it begins to reek.
I think you're following this more than most fans of the team. Good luck with all that. I rarely get into the preseason stuff.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.