View Single Post
Old 07-25-2016, 02:17 PM   #1579
Veteran

I had a bad day yesterday. For some odd reason, I've been getting a terrible knot in the muscle along my shoulder blade, so bad that it feels like it is trying to pull the bone out of place. I got up at 5:30 am and took a very hot shower, trying to roast that knot until it let up. I got overheated and started feeling faint after I got out of the shower. I was crawling across the garage floor (my bathroom is in the garage) to the steps leading to the kitchen, trying to cool off on the concrete floor, and was barely conscious, seeing spots and panting like a dog. I haven't fully recovered yet, feeling like I've been slogging through mud all day. I am drinking water and eating, so that isn't a problem. I feel like I need a nap now.
Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.