View Single Post
Old 07-23-2016, 12:23 PM   #288
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Wait, what? C'mon my friend, what the hell, even my go-to beer is Coors Light. Mow the lawn (like I just did), one a stupid-hot and humid day (today), and there's nothing better that sitting down with new-dog, giving her a bowl of cold water and drinking a crazy-cold Coors light. Because I like and respect you, don't be a beer snob, because beer snobs are some of the worst people in the world.

And you know I'm a Guinness (beer), and Kraken (rum) man, but they aren't all I stock.

I have no problem with that. Mostly just pitching him shit.

I drink plenty of shitty beer at home. If I go out, I'll usually order something a bit more than bottom shelf beer though, otherwise I might as well be at home drinking.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.