View Single Post
Old 07-23-2016, 12:17 PM   #287
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Wait, what? C'mon my friend, what the hell, even my go-to beer is Coors Light. Mow the lawn (like I just did), one a stupid-hot and humid day (today), and there's nothing better that sitting down with new-dog, giving her a bowl of cold water and drinking a crazy-cold Coors light. Because I like and respect you, don't be a beer snob, because beer snobs are some of the worst people in the world.

And you know I'm a Guinness (beer), and Kraken (rum) man, but they aren't all I stock.
Totally agree bruh. Like I said, I can't do Bud Light, I won't bash people for drinking it. It just doesn't settle well in my guts. When I lived in bachelor pad, us fellas would drink Miller High Life. I still enjoy a good 32 oz MHL frosty cold.

Last edited by In58men; 07-23-2016 at 12:25 PM..
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.