Thread: Movies and TV USA: Mr. Robot
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2016, 01:18 AM   #130
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
I have a few VERY backlogged series I'm contemplating starting as there's nothing really new from the regular rotation and we're between conventions.

Mr. Robot is one I haven't started [also behind on or haven't started; OitNB, The Knick, Ray Donovan, Top of the Lake, Man in the High Castle, Peaky Blinders, Masters of Sex, Turn, etc].

Anything I should compare it to? Non-spoilery information to move it up or down the blacklog list?

This was better than I thought it would be. Just sit through the saccharine sweetness of the "normal" people scenes on the outside. Also get used to the main character being the worst one in the show. It's got How I met Your Mother syndrome. Great supporting characters but the star is crap.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.