View Single Post
Old 07-17-2016, 04:50 PM   #257
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
Damn, I never did beer can chicken or I assume it's beer can chicken.
Yes it was. About ~5 hours on the smoker at 225 (not grilled), beer in butt and water in smoker pan too, and wow, just wow!

There wasn't a lot room because of the stand's size, but we managed to get some apple and onion in the cavity, rubbed the outside with olive oil, and used some regular-ole chicken rub. Smoke was apple/cherry...

For his first attempt, it really was awesome. Every bit of what I've ever done. The young lady across the street had some and asked to take some home to her dad. He texted that it would be OK for the kids to date! I think that means he liked it.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.