View Single Post
Old 07-13-2016, 09:48 PM   #251
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post
My new smoker arrives on Friday. I'm pretty pumped about it.

I'm a single guy so that means I'm going to be dealing with leftovers after each smoke (and yeah, yeah, I know...what are leftovers?). What do you guys do with leftovers? Do you ever freeze it? If so, do I need to add anything to my foodsaver bags?
I smoke pork loin on a regular basis. I usually smoke at least a couple of whole pork loins at the same time. If they are not eaten up, I will freeze the leftovers. Same with chicken. But, ribs..... just doesn't work for me frozen and thawed.

You will get to be a good smoker pretty fast. It gets real easy and clean up will be a breeze. You'll do it more often and leftovers wont be an issue.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.