View Single Post
Old 07-13-2016, 09:39 PM   #267
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
It would cost me a minimum of $160 a year to park near a sports bar in Hollywood or about the same to Uber to and from.

I'm not a day drinker but I'd definitely order lunch and iced tea, which would run a minimum of $20 dollars with tip, so another $320 dollars.

Plus, I'd have to get up earlier, shower and all that. Blech.

I'd rather roll out of bed later on Sunday, make breakfast while watching the CBS pregame show, then sit in my favorite leather chair while watching on a 65" LED that I can pause and use the can.

Heaven.
I'd rather pay $160 like I have for 4 years and do the same as you (add in some home drinking). I am not asking for it for free but $300+ is a joke. Also, I need a new career like yours. Looking to be an apprentice soon.

Xoxo
Lewdog.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.