View Single Post
Old 07-13-2016, 06:15 AM   #236
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
Besides, then you're almost have a WSM. Wink

Damn, tooge. Knockin' the shine off FMB's new gadget like that.

The main reason I use the water pan is temperature control. 2 gallons in the water pan gives me 6 hours of virtually worry free steady 225 degrees. Then I add another 1 or 1.5 gallons which will take me to the end of an average brisket. Sometimes you get a piece of a real stubborn cow that won't go through the stall. 1 more gallon and 225 to submission.

Two mods I added when I first bought it. The stai.......

Three mods I added when I first bought it. The stainless steel door. Latch for said door. The gasket set.

I can control the temperature of this unit down to a gnat's ass with the wireless dual probe thingy. It's almost like cheating or sumthin'.

Dinny
Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.