Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2016, 10:04 PM   #303
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
ATACR and BEAST glass is considered in the same class as Schmidt Bender. Excellent.

The best scopes I own are Steiner Military, which are nice, but eventually I want to get a 5-25 ATACR F1.

Budget wise my Leupold VX-R 3-9 Patrol is fantastic. This scope hits above its price.
I completely forgot about Schmidt..they are fantastic as well..I'm glad you said something I might try to track one of them down for my next gun build

I have a few Leupolds..I like them a lot and would recommend them to anyway who has a modest budget
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.