View Single Post
Old 05-22-2016, 08:32 AM   #2388
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Yeah, I deserve that, it was the beer talking and I should have kept my mouth shut. But that does sound good!
I tried the galette again yesterday, but changed it up. Used duck fat instead of butter, seasoned with salt, pepper, thyme, and parsley, and for the last 20 minutes or so, put a big helping of pecorino romano on the top. I also put the dish on my baking steel, which crisped up the bottom nicely. Turned out really good, and I'm hoping since I added cheese, it would now pass the Buzz test. Just keep your powdered gravy away from it.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.