View Single Post
Old 05-19-2016, 06:26 PM   #242
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
It's been more than 30 years. By all accounts, he's found Jedi Holocrons, studied them, started a new order and has been studying at the very first Jedi Temple. He's also the son of the Chosen One, who was created by the Midichlorians.

There are rumors that he's been consulting with Yoda over the years, who will likely make an appearance. I think that it's more likely than not that Luke is the most powerful Jedi, ever.
My thoughts exactly, though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
I still remember the original ep 7 faux script leaks where Luke was in hiding in part because he felt he was too powerful, like ridiculously strong.
I'm thinking they have probably moved away from the "unstable" Luke aspect that we were teased with during Epi 7 spoliers.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.