View Single Post
Old 05-18-2016, 06:47 PM   #2319
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Now I want steak. How did you cook it? I dry the steaks, smear with butter and season, sear both sides 2 min each, in the oven 2 min and a 5 min rest. I looked up potato gallette when I was over run with spuds, sounds like layered tators with a fancy name.

I salted first thing this morning and grilled them.

The gallette, I took red potatoes and sliced thin on the mandolin, mixed in some thinly sliced onions, and layered. Dotted with butter and baked. I meant to put it some thyme, but I forgot.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.