View Single Post
Old 05-09-2016, 08:32 AM   #2254
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Same with my ribs and beans. I wanted to eat, not plate and style a rib dish. They were very tasty.
My food is always a bit on the homey side as far as looks go. I like sloppy food. Heh. Like that chicken. I grill it for a few minutes on each side, then apply a sweet and tangy bbq sauce to one side, flip it, then to the other side, flip it, etc for about 7 or 8 layers, giving it a minute or so to carmelize between layers. It ends up with several layers of carmelized sauce over juicy chicken. It's just very very messy. Wife wanted it for moms day though.
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.