View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 11:54 AM   #524
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
How did you not drop the mic after dumping her by playing that song?
That was ****ing gold.
I was drunk as hell when I said yes to going out with her. I woke up the next morning to her calling me with plans for me to come to her family's Thanksgiving and Christmas and what-not and I was all like, "ahhhhh shit, I forgot that I had a freaking girlfriend...how am I gonna get out of this one?!?!?!?" I spent the following 6 months thinking of my other ex that I was in love with (who didn't love me back, ohhhh, I know) trying to think of a proper way to break up with her...break it to her gently, ya know?

Haha, looking back, I can't believe I was so selfish to the point where I actually thought she would "understand" where I was coming from via listening to the lyrics of that song. I thought she would understand where I was coming from, not break my damn eardrum. Man, was she ever pissed off.

I should have sang and dedicated the song to her at a karaoke party somewhere. At least then, there would have been some security of some sort...I likely wouldn't have had this spontaneous ringing in my ear.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.