View Single Post
Old 05-04-2016, 05:06 AM   #474
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
You're only hearing what you want to hear, sir.

There are PLENTY of people that don't want to see Johnny Manziel in the NFL ever again and I'm squarely in that group.

And the moment the tenor of that conversation shifted radically was when he hit his girlfriend. And I'd imagine the same people that are defending this guy by saying his girlfriend was some mouthy bitch that probably provoked him were also saying the same about Manziel.

Same with the pot shit - NOBODY cares about pot anymore except for a handful of decisionmakers in the NFL that don't want their guy getting suspended. Yeah, people called Tunsil an idiot because c'mon man, keep that shit buried until after the draft. They didn't call him a thug because of pot, they called him an idiot because of timing. And after it came out that he was probably hacked, people were largely sympathetic (and found the whole story increasingly bizarre). As for Phelps, he wasn't looking at getting drafted by the NFL. He wasn't worried about a suspension for recreational drug use. He was 4 years away from any kind of competitive environment. Nobody gave a shit because there truly was no consequence for it.

By most accounts, Hali's suspension was for recreational usage; anybody go around calling Hali a thug? Of course not. Who rode Houston's ass after his positive test? Nobody; we were excited about getting him in the third.

Because popping positive for a pot test? That's a mistake.

Beating your pregnant girlfriend? That's being an irredeemable mother****er and yes, a thug. I still hope the ****er wrecks his knee and never plays a down.

Well said.

Regardless of what led up to him hitting and choking his pregnant girlfriend, he still hit and choked his pregnant girlfriend.

Therefore, he's a piece of shit.

Therefore, I hate that the Chiefs drafted him.

Therefore, I hope he blows out his knee in practice and then breaks his parole while in rehab, so I never have to watch a piece of human excrement play on a Sunday for the Chiefs.

I also hope his cellie in prison is Ramsay Bolton. That'll sort him.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.