View Single Post
Old 05-03-2016, 05:44 PM   #473
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
For the record, you've fast become one of the absolute most useless posters on this site.

You're completely incapable of providing any kind of substantive comment or reasoned analysis. You're just a straight up ball-washer and not even a terribly interesting one at that.

We get it - if 'dorse' did it, it's perfect and it's all sunshine and rainbows. Just put it in your ****ing signature already and just post a little down arrow every time. You'd save us all the trouble of reading the post, wading through all that inane drivel and then realizing it was just lonewolf jizzing on his keyboard again.
For the record, I couldn't care less what your opinion of me on this website is.

You're so far up your own ass on this issue that I find your reaction and opinion hilarious. Your upset with the Chiefs draft because they selected players that you, in your completely uninformed, useless opinion, have deemed as not worthy of their selection status. You've let your anger at the draft cloud your reason.

As for Hill, I simply don't believe that the story is exactly as this woman has stated. I understand that you do, and that is your right, but I've seen too many crazy women attempt to push men into a bad reaction because they know that they can get away with it. This doesn't excuse his actions, whatever they were, but IMO he deserves a chance to fulfill his dream. My opinion isn't based off of the team that drafted him. If he had been drafted by Oakland or Denver I would feel the same way.

Anyway, have a great evening. You seem like a really nice guy and completely reasonable (not really, but I'm supposed to say that).
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.