View Single Post
Old 05-03-2016, 05:15 PM   #304
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Turning the 2nd into Russell and Murray was great; liked it a lot. Turning the first into Jones and Ehringer...blech.
I agree but if Erhringer becomes the player that they expect, the trade will have been a success.

Keep in mind, this is a 6'6, 310 technician that's started 51 games at three offensive line positions. Reid's had great luck in the past with Cincinnati players (Travis Kelce, Jason Kelce, Brent Celek and Trent Cole) so he's obviously happy with that particular program.

I couldn't help but think they'd take Westerman, McGovern or Boehm but I'm not going to criticize the choice, due to Reid's past, until if/when the player fails.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.