View Single Post
Old 05-03-2016, 04:30 PM   #468
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
It's interesting to me to see the difference of opinion on this vs the berry situation a few years ago. Iirc, you were a proponent of not paying him if he doesn't play because it's a business.

Now in a different situation they should be morally sound in decision making.

Not that either of those opinions are wrong, just that these social opinions and stuff of this nature has always been interesting to me.

Somewhat like people excusing this but holding firm on that. Sociology is a crazy thing to me.
True; tough to reconcile that. Ultimately I have a little girl; don't have cancer.

I've always said that I suck at empathy - this is probably one of those times. If I can't relate to you, I probably can't gin up much concern for you; definitely something of a character flaw (well...it's not, but I'm told that I'm supposed to say that it is).

I can't relate at all to the guy that hits women. But I'm not too terribly far removed from having an occasionally crazy pregnant woman in my house and not too terribly far away from having a constantly crazy teenage girl in my house. The idea of hitting either of them is absolutely batshit to me so it's easier for me to tell that guy to **** right off.

Again...I just don't do empathy.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.