View Single Post
Old 05-03-2016, 03:39 PM   #296
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I hadn't heard that.

Didn't Jones say he was shocked the Chiefs took him because he never talked to them?

Side note: that pad level really doesn't bother you? Even these gifs people are posting where he's plugging up a play, the guy comes out of his stance almost completely upright. He's going to get absolutely raped at this level trying to do that and for some people their body just does not cooperate trying to change it.
Yes he did. Sounded to me like he was just so overwhelmed he didn't remember. He also couldn't remember who exactly he spoke to on the phone and that was his reasoning. Those meetings at the combine are very brief.

Like the area scout said though, it's a problem just about all tall guys have coming out of college. He's 21 and still learning. The jump he made from 2014-2015 was so significant I feel very good about his ability to continue to grow. One thing Dorsey and the area scout mentioned was how special our DL group is and they felt he'll fit right in. I think being around those guys will be great for him.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.