View Single Post
Old 05-03-2016, 08:24 AM   #422
Supporter

On a bit of a tangent.....

Originally I was against attempting to sign Eric Berry to a long term contract (tagging him was great, I just wasn't sure that I'd want to continue paying top dollar for a safety). Anyway, with this last draft class in mind, I'm starting to think that having guys like Berry, DJ, Tamba, etc around has become significantly more important. This draft class needs to be introduced into how the Chiefs conduct themselves (on and off the field), and having role models such as those guys will no doubt assist in this process.

That said, it's not up to the veteran Chiefs to ensure that this class behaves in a civil manner. It's up to each of the draftees to do it. They've got to want to become better people and better football players. If they don't come to this realization in rather quick fashion, they will have totally ****ed up a wonderful, God-given opportunity, and they'll be toast (or probably worse).
Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.