View Single Post
Old 05-01-2016, 10:49 AM   #353
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Ah, ok. I tend to like games you can customize and build your characters as you go so I was having trouble with the fact that levels reset before each match.

I've been having the most fun with Arena at the moment. I'm partial to the assassins or mages, although I still suck with mages. I can generally get something like 15ish kills with 3-4ish deaths with Thor or Thanatos. If I'm using Ra or Poseidon I'm generally just rolling support so I'll tend to end up with a low kill count but a **** ton of assists.

I've tried out a couple guardians but am not really a fan. I can do well with Ymir but Sobek blows dicks. Haven't liked any warriors yet either. I've yet to try out any hunters but it seems people who use Artemis go hard as **** so I'll try Neith out.
Ra is great at assault and joust. Zeus, Nox, Janus, and Chang'e are good all arounders. Really the only so-so mage is Agni.

With assassins it depends. A tank heavy team can roll most assassins and assassins are pretty horrible at Assault with a few exceptions in Awilx and Kali.

Artemis is one of the better Hunters due to her roots and stuns along with Neith (two roots and can heal herself), Skadi (ice patch, Kalder, and slows) and Xbalanque (puts out the most damage of any hunter and a full team stun as an ult).

Sobek is one of the worse Guardians along with Sylvanus and Xing Tian. Though Xing Tian is nigh unkillable. Ymir, Baccahus, Athena, Ares, and Cabrakan are really good particularly in Assault.

Last edited by GloucesterChief; 05-01-2016 at 10:55 AM..
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.