View Single Post
Old 05-01-2016, 10:29 AM   #352
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief View Post
Depends on the god, each has a role that they fit well in. Arena and Joust starts at 4, Conquest at 1, and Siege and Assault at 5. The worshipers you get build towards mastery of the god which just unlocks new skins to buy at 1,5, and 10. Get to level 30 and master to level 1 at least 12 gods and you get to play ranked which unlocks new skins and such. It is just a multiplayer competitive game.

You get favor and gems just for signing in everyday and also for playing. You can buy gods with either but you get much more favor than gems. I would recommend to play Arena first to get the idea of abilities and what play style fits you best. I started out with Neith and then went on to play Ymir, Chang'e, Chaac, and Hun Batz mostly.

I do recommend starting with a Hunter first as they are pretty straight forward and have decent protection. All the other classes take some more experience to play decently with.

Ah, ok. I tend to like games you can customize and build your characters as you go so I was having trouble with the fact that levels reset before each match.

I've been having the most fun with Arena at the moment. I'm partial to the assassins or mages, although I still suck with mages. I can generally get something like 15ish kills with 3-4ish deaths with Thor or Thanatos. If I'm using Ra or Poseidon I'm generally just rolling support so I'll tend to end up with a low kill count but a **** ton of assists.

I've tried out a couple guardians but am not really a fan. I can do well with Ymir but Sobek blows dicks. Haven't liked any warriors yet either. I've yet to try out any hunters but it seems people who use Artemis go hard as **** so I'll try Neith out.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.