View Single Post
Old 04-29-2016, 06:14 PM   #133
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iczer View Post
Sorry if this has already been asked. Outside of Chris Jones reviews being very good, etc. Am I the only one slightly concerned on using a high 2nd round pick on a rotational player where we already have depth? I understand some say this mean Poe will be gone or whatever. That's to be determined. I'm just amazed we didn't address a bigger need to fill a potential starter and be more of an impact.
Because in the draft, Best Player Available is king.

In the new NFL with no huddle you have to have versatile DL who can play multiple techniques. Especially at NT... 1-dimensional NTs are liabilities. These guys don't grow on trees. And with Devito retiring, we don't have good enough depth. Now you can keep Poe fresh and give Howard more flexibility to move around. He doesn't have to start to make a huge impact.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.