View Single Post
Old 04-24-2016, 12:06 AM   #2307
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles View Post
I like that you have kept it stock. I'm not a fan of mods in general for newer cars and particularly not with very limited run cars.
Yeah, started out thinking to keep it stock and not changed my mind. Been to 3 car shows and won best in class in every one. That really like the newer cars to be stock. I like going to car shows but not staying around all day at these things. Just not my deal.

I just like the idea of keeping it the way it was when it rolled off the assembly line. It is 1 of 1 globally. Not another car in the whole world with the options from the factory that I chose to have them build. When you have 1 of 1, why mod the car?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.