View Single Post
Old 04-23-2016, 08:47 PM   #2302
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
sooooooooooooo I got my ass whipped by a camaro making about 80 less horsepower than me last night. TO be fair, he has no interior, and was on full on slicks, I had a baby seat and a full weight car.

Drag radials on order monday, new torque arm in a few weeks.

Spinnin aint winnin boys
Still completly stock on my end. Some other cars in our group are still stock, some are not and some are heavily modified for the track. A8 or M6, it doesn't matter.

In all cases, the general consensus is to take the car out of track mode and into sport mode with traction control on. Try to floor it at the start at 3/4ths speed and not 100%.

Best I've done with my stock is 4.1 in the 0-60. No 1/4 mile attempts. Using this techique, most have gained almost a .5 second in the 1/4 mile to a sub 12 1/4 mile. Most with good tires are hitting 3.9 in a 0-60 times.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.