Thread: Movies and TV Better Call Saul
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2016, 10:44 AM   #1062
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks View Post
Yes, can't see the recording being enough.. not directly. Problem is, could be enough to ignite a full press on that employee at the copy store.

All rather stupid. Jimmy not seeing that set-up by his bro is inconceivable.. and frankly, insulting to try and pass off to the viewers.

Will keep watching.. and the show has its moments.. but they really drag the show out with a lot of snooooze.
Nah, we know that is Jimmy's soft spot. He's shown that if it comes down to it, he'll put his own interests on the back burner even if he is shady. When it comes down to it, he cares about the people in his life.

I don't fault Chuck actually either in this instance, I'd be pissed to if a loved one did that to me. I don't know that I would go so far as to get him disbarred, but I'd have no problem showing it to Mesa Verde, Kim and HHM.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.