View Single Post
Old 04-06-2016, 07:14 PM   #2364
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
I'm getting a feeling this show is reaching the end of the road unless they come up with something new and exciting besides a new bunch of bad guys to fight. There's a reason zombie movies are only an hour or so long and I give them credit for how long they held out.
Feel very much the same. Looking back the show has followed the same formula since the second season: get somewhere, find some new people, try to make a go of it, some external force upsets the plan and sends everyone scattering to the new location where some new people try to make a go of it until an outside force screws everything up for the good guys.

I don't read the comics but even killing off main characters isn't shocking anymore. Maybe if they find out what caused the zombie apocalypse that would be interesting, but as things stand now the show - while wildly successful - needs to find a new direction.
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.