View Single Post
Old 04-04-2016, 05:55 PM   #2332
I like 'em mustard & biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellypitts View Post
did you not notice where they said everyone was there during that seen,even while off camera,in their places still acting out
Yes!
and I thought....what the ****!
so the cameras aren't even rolling...nowhere in sight in fact...and they are all on their knees crying and shit. that's just ****ing weird man!
they went on to say that for most shows Negan would have acted out all the camera facing shots talking to tennis balls or whatever....but that all the cast were on their knees crying and shit for 15 hours!

I can't imagine man. I'da have been the fakest looking bastard after about 10 minutes....just fake ass crying like you'd do just to get your mom to stop beating your ass!
frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.