View Single Post
Old 04-03-2016, 10:12 PM   #2282
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
My dad came over to help me on a couple of projects today. One of them being to get started on the 66 to see what needs done to get it going...a new battery and it spun over, but the fire was weak. I'll get a lesson in changing points soon.

I wish I was a better mechanic. I could fix more things at 22 than I can now just because it's been a long time since I did much wrenching...career change, electronic everything so I backed way off....now I'm back to trying to learn how to fix more of my old stuff. It'll be fu. To make this one go with the old man.
Points are easy. I can change them on our irrigation motors in about 6 minutes.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.