Thread: Other Sports Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2016, 07:54 AM   #1542
It's a league game, Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcaj22 View Post
there is going to be some sort of faction interference in Shane vs Taker but I can't figure out what wrestlers are going to side with who

I think it might be some Attitude Era vs WWE. I'd love for it to be the Bullet Club to come down and help Shane that would be huge. But I think like old Raw guys are going to help Taker. (Kane, Big Show, Jericho?, Mark Henry, maybe some other surprise oldies)
I would love Anderson and Gallows to make their first appearance but I don't know how the crowd would react. The WM crowd tends to be fairly smarky so they would probably know exactly who it is. From a physical standpoint, Gallows is a big dude that can manhandle Taker if he interferes. The other new signees are all going to NXT (Nakamura, Aries, etc.)
Swanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli