View Single Post
Old 03-20-2016, 02:24 PM   #1154
Veteran

What a rough night I had... I am not sure if it is related, but after having two whole shot glasses of beer, I started to feel terrible. I finished the chemo pills the day before. My joints began to ache, starting in my hips and shoulders. Eventually, even my ankles and wrists hurt, but my right wrist felt like I had almost sprained it. I had a headache and chills and felt very queasy, too. Sleep was fitful and I woke up at 4:15 am feeling like I might throw up and feeling parched as well. So, I got up and had a big glass of water with two Tylenol pm tablets to try to make my headache better and allow me to sleep.

I slept for 5 hours after that and feel better than I did last night, but I am far from 100%, or whatever 100% is for me these days. I think it will be best if I forgo any more beer until I land in Denmark on April 26th. I will have been off the chemo pills for a bit over 2 weeks by then, so that stuff will be well out of my system then.
Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.