Thread: Movies and TV Netflix Daredevil
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2016, 02:37 PM   #158
Still Lurking

Keg is 100% correct. Season 2 was at least as good as season 1. At first before the season I didn't know how they were going to use Punisher here but they wove him into the story very well.

Bernthal was the Punisher. I hope that Netflix sees the potential and does a spin off.

The ending was very well made and makes you want to see the next season already. I would recommend that you watch the first season just to be caught up if you haven't seen Daredevil before.

Highly recommend binge watching. Keg was right also on the last few episodes. I thought to myself "gee it is the end of episode 9....I can go to bed after 10" Yea that didn't happen.
Barret 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBarret 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBarret 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBarret 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBarret 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBarret 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBarret 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBarret 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBarret 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBarret 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBarret 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli