View Single Post
Old 03-18-2016, 09:52 AM   #1152
Veteran

I go in on Tuesday for a doc visit and blood draw. They will be checking my blood counts to see if I need a transfusion or not. I am thinking I won't, since my body is feeling stronger than it has in months and I am not plagued with side effects, at least so far. I think my neuropathy is easing up a little, too. My fingertips don't feel like someone is pinching them so much and my feet are feeling slightly less like my socks are full of sand. I have been getting swollen ankles and parts of the top of my feet, though. I need to remember to ask if I can have grapefruit again, since most of my meds and the chemo stuff make it off limits. When it gets warmer out, I just love a cold glass of grapefruit juice. Over in Denmark, they have very good grapefruit sodas, too.
Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.