View Single Post
Old 03-16-2016, 04:11 PM   #1143
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed View Post
Okay, the chemo pills are weird. They make me feel a bit queasy pretty much all day long. For a split second at times, I feel like I am going to throw up, but I end up sneezing and it goes away. At least my rash is clearing up finally. My body is not feeling drained and weak like it was on the chemo IV bags, so that is a big plus.

I am gearing up for my trip and got some wild, fantastic news from Denmark. My cousin who is the CEO of a HUGE company called EnergiDanmark and has become very wealthy off of wind energy just bought a huge farm with a nice "house" on the property that has a name: Rosvang. It's not a castle, but looks like a little one. He has many farm buildings and at least 800 pigs. Man, could that keep me in bacon for my whole trip or what? I attached a photo of his new home and I will be visiting there, too, and I am very pumped to see it and the farm. I am in awe of my cousin and very proud of him. Three years ago, he said his company had a 2.4 billion dollar (not kroner, but dollar!) turnover. Yeah, he is making some serious money, hence the digs suitable for a viscount.
Extremely pleased to hear about the somewhat lesser side effects of this round of chemo, bro

Cant wait to see some interior pictures of "Skyfall"
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.