View Single Post
Old 03-14-2016, 10:16 AM   #1968
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar Chief View Post
Carol in the comics was a constantly depressed wine bag, the "why won't anyone love me" never ending pity party, and she committed suicide by walker way back at the prison. So the show Carol is entirely the creation of the show writers and completely different from the comics Carol.

Edit: also, Sophia is still alive at this point in the comics and was taken in by Glen and Maggie.
Oh I'd be pissed if she went that route but I guess she basically has replaced comics Andrea w/o being with Rick. I'm just thinking she may be a goner or combo of others including Glenn or Maggie. She def is tired of what's happening for sure...
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.