Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2016, 07:44 PM   #218
Mostly Ignored

For conceal carry the last few years, I've been switching between a tiny ruger LCP .380, an old bulky Ruger P90 .45, and a full size Kimber Crimson Trace .45.

I kinda wanted to revamp my conceal carry options, and get something in between the tiny LCP and the bulky P90. So, I went to the store the other day and bought a Springfield compact XD Mod 2 40 S&W and a compact Kimber 1911 Stainless Steel Ultra Raptor II.

I'll admit that the second one isn't all that practical as a conceal carry since it only carries (I believe) seven rounds, but I've always loved how the Raptors look, so I kinda had to have it. The Springfield is at home right now, but here's a pic of the Kimber Raptor.

TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.