Thread: Movies and TV Better Call Saul
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2016, 11:38 PM   #770
Keepin it Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
So, I've decided to binge-watch Breaking Bad again since I've been so into BCS. The writing early on in BB is ok, not great. However, right before season 5, it really got excellent. Cranston is one hell of an actor and you can tell when Aaron Paul really started to get his chops.
That's what makes for an excellent show. When the story is so damned engaging that you don't care if they're making meth or filming a commercial for a lawsuit.
It's all about the storyline and the actors involved.
I'm on run three of the show. It's on Sundance channel, 3 episodes every Wednesday. I'll never not watch that show if it's on. I never saw it when it was on AMC. Watched the first episode with headphones, in bed, while my wife was asleep. I told her about the show the next day and we were hooked.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.