View Single Post
Old 03-03-2016, 08:53 AM   #1115
Sandbox: Leander Lasercats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
Ed, I don't know if it's been mentioned here or not and I don't really care.

With all the supportive messages you've received and people telling you to keep fighting, somethings been lost.

I want to thank you.

You have decided to enroll in a grueling clinical trial that can have severe side effects. Where you could just decide to say "**** it" and stop all treatment, go on your vacations and things like that and have a huge grand finale, you've instead decided to seek answers for this horrible disease that's taken so many. For that, I thank you. While it may or may not be the answer doctors are looking for, it's a variable they can either eliminate or utilize for future generations.

You are doing important work, my friend. No matter the outcome you've decided to take us one more step towards a cure.

Thank you, Ed. Keep up the good fight my man. You are an inspiration to many.
This is an amazing post and there is not much I can add. I just want to say that I appreciate you sharing this journey with us as well. I have been very fortunate and not had anyone close to me impacted by cancer so this has been an interesting view into just how bad it can be while also showing how strong and resilient humans can be. So, thank you for sharing with us and allowing us the opportunity to provide support as best we can.
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.