View Single Post
Old 03-03-2016, 08:01 AM   #1113
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed View Post
I would prefer the other clinical trial since it involves immunotherapy, which from things I have read, seems very promising. No one has to cut on me and root around inside of my torso, so that is a huge plus. My doc also said if the clinical trial doesn't help me, we can go back to the chemo I was on in the first place which did give me great results. The second chemo I was on is what stopped working so I am not getting that anymore, and one benefit of that is the hideous rash I have will finally go away. My chest and stomach look like I have a bad case of chicken pox and I have red bumps on my arms and legs, patches of dry red skin all around my face as well as red bumps on my throat and neck. Another benefit is those treatments that stopped working were billed at over 46 grand every time. Even though I have Blue Cross and Blue Shield, seeing those outrageous numbers is why I got some little supplemental insurance for heart conditions.
$46k, and it wasn't working?? Wow...

Keep up the good fight, Ed.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.