View Single Post
Old 03-02-2016, 10:07 PM   #1107
Supporter

LWE

I read an article today that I hope will offer you some encouragement. It was talking about wrestling, the pursuit of a champion thing by a guy named John passaro.

It was about winning, but I think the same things apply in success...and survival.

"It is in working endlessly and seeing no results; and still continuing to work because your will is stronger than everyone else’s doubt.

It is in learning that one man with belief is worth a thousand with only an interest.
It is in learning to master the concept of “Again” – the ability to muster up a little more when the world would understand if you quit."

Keep up the fight young man.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.