View Single Post
Old 02-28-2016, 06:46 PM   #1767
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
So I have been trying to get more into fish. It's relatively cheap and a good source of lean protein. I usually stick with Tilapia, Cod and Swai fillets and just pan fry them.

I have never been much into Salmon but I also have never really cooked it myself. I bought a 1 lb Sockeye Salmon fillet with the skin on today. What's the best way to cook this? Skin left on, grill/broil, sauce?

Thanks
My wife really likes Teriyaki

I usually marinade in this:

and grill medium....

Oddly it also tastes pretty good with a little BBQ sauce glazed on it after marinading in the soy vey.

You can just do lemon and butter with salmon too, but thats pretty boring....

Dill is also good.....

Smoking it for dips and spreads is also the BOMB. We used to eat a lot of salmon....

(yes I would leave the skin on and grill...slow/medium....even covered in tinfoil.....)
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.