View Single Post
Old 02-17-2016, 11:35 AM   #1094
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed View Post
Socks often hurt my feet more than not. When I got treatment on Monday, the nurse who oversaw my chemo IV bags asked if I was in any pain and I said not from the ankles up and she had me show her my feet. She called my doc and told him about it, and said I had the option to skip that type of chemo that gives me the rashes and is messing my feet up. I opted out for this treatment. My feet feel a lot better today, but there is still the problem under my right big toe where it is cracked from side to side. I am walking at nearly my normal pace, even with some pain involved. I am less nauseated and have less fatigue, as well, so that one treatment is a real bitch.

Unfortunately, the chemo that gives me the runs was administered and it has not hit me yet. I will be taking immodium A.D. with me to the Black Sabbath concert to be safe. I do not want to listen to the show from the crapper. I get my pump unhooked at noon and I have to go by Wal-Mart to pick up a refill, take a shower since I can't for the 2 days I am hooked up to the chemo pump, then head out to my friend Rod's for some grub. Chipp and Jeff are also going to the show and our seats are all together and pretty good, too: First level, section 105, row 14, seats 5 to 8, on Geezer's side of the stage. I am ready for a hell of a show!
Enjoy it Sir. Close your eyes, and soak it in.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.