View Single Post
Old 02-15-2016, 02:40 PM   #312
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach tribe View Post
I will do this, but I honestly don't think it will get nasty

We still care very much about each other.

She's my best friend. She really is.

Shit. This is that part that hurts.

Back to work.
Great to see how you are handling the immediate emotions...you are handling it better than most do.

But I will reiterate what I posted.....get an Attorney and seek out a Counselor. You 2 might do well for a while but times and people change. And even if nothing goes wrong and you remain friends, there will still be moments of friction over who is making the decisions on your son's welfare.

If you both want to remain friends, then spell out responsibilities legally....leave nothing to chance. That way there are no arguments about who handles what.

And I won't even begin to mention all the fun you will have once your child becomes 18....
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.