Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2016, 05:48 PM   #206
Supporter

Awesome video man

So I got a good deal on a 1911 R1 Enhanced about a month ago..$600..been shooting it with all kinds of different ammo..putting it through its paces since it will become a carry gun for me

So far it has been flawless through close to 1200 rounds..all kinds of ammo..factory loads and hand loads..FMJ and hollow point..self defense rounds..no issues feeding or ejection

I have just broke it down and wiped it off lightly and little bit of oil after about each 200 rounds..I guess it's a slight torture test to make sure it holds up
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.