View Single Post
Old 02-12-2016, 10:21 AM   #1068
Veteran

So I get this email from Expedia this morning indicating one or more of my upcoming flights have been changed and I see that SAS wants to put me on a flight back to KC from Newark almost 6 hours later than the one I booked, so I didn't accept the changes and clicked to have an agent call me. I checked the site, too, and found that my original flight is still available! So, why would I want to get back after 11 pm when I could be here at 4:30 pm instead? Is Newark Airport THAT much fun?
Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.