View Single Post
Old 02-02-2016, 09:43 AM   #1416
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
That woman can cook. That said, I'd do a couple things differently. If you use a less acidic canned tomato, you don't need the sugar (or less of it anyway). Also, that cooking aisle cooking sherry is total crap. Use a dry sherry, it's far superior and no less cost effective (750ml of Taylors is like $8).

I liked the Serious Eats recipe because it relies on emulsifying the olive oil to provide the creaminess without actually using cream.
Do you have one of those hellacious blenders or are you able to do it with a standard kitchen blender?

I ain't spending $400 on an appliance that gets used maybe once a month.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.