View Single Post
Old 02-01-2016, 11:50 AM   #1411
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. View Post
best tomato soup I've had is the Pioneer Woman recipe. I hit it wil the immersion blender to puree the chunks a bit more than it calls for, but it always gets rave reviews.

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/s...d_tomato_soup/
That woman can cook. That said, I'd do a couple things differently. If you use a less acidic canned tomato, you don't need the sugar (or less of it anyway). Also, that cooking aisle cooking sherry is total crap. Use a dry sherry, it's far superior and no less cost effective (750ml of Taylors is like $8).

I liked the Serious Eats recipe because it relies on emulsifying the olive oil to provide the creaminess without actually using cream.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.