View Single Post
Old 01-27-2016, 02:43 PM   #879
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
You have to be close to a person to grapple them. The second Lee comes within 3 feet of Tyson, he's dead.
Posted via Mobile Device
We are going off no tape, of course. But given Lee's training and sparring experience, he's not going to be rousey bullrushing to get into a grapple situation. He would probably play excellent defense and have a lightning quick counter. I think people against Lee think he'd jump in with flying kicks and shit. There's a pretty good sparring clip, though extremely short, that shows how he might hands sparring.

I think it's intriguing if Lee's talents translated to the ring. Which I agree is a total unknown. If they do, he has a skill set that doesn't make this just about Tyson playing ole'
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.