View Single Post
Old 01-27-2016, 01:33 PM   #876
MVP

I had read an article, can't remember where now, about a hypothetical Lee v. Norris fight. They argued that in MMA/UFC, that more often than not the guy that was the most well rounded won regardless of size.

Main knocks on Lee: Size and lack of fight experience.
Main knocks on Tyson: Lacks multiple skills.

If Tyson connects on Lee its over. I think that Lee would be a difficult take, and his multiple skillset and ability to also grapple would give Tyson fits. Tough call, but I'm still tending to side with Lee.

One thing to say is that there is no 100%. If you pinned these two against each other multiple times, you'd have both win some of those fights. Its the nature of the beast.

Gimme Rocky Marciano, he was 49-0.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.